1. Formulate the overall corporate IT architecture plan, drive new initiatives of enterprise information management within the business, develop IT solutions and facilitate the implementation in line with the needs of rapid business development.
2. Prepare for IT budget; in charge of IT asset management. Establish and improve related policies and working procedures, continuously develop the team capabilities and optimize the team structure; direct and manage subordinates’ work to fulfill the annual goals; develop IT related business continuity plan.
3. Ensure the smooth and efficient operations of IT infrastructure, manage the upgrade, optimization, replacement and integration of IT systems. Manage the specification, configuration, maintenance, trouble shooting, administration of all IT related hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
4. Lead/support the implementation of business applications/tools (including OA, CRM, ERP, LIMS, BI, etc.), tailor-made software development, go-live by closely working with internal and external stakeholders, provide technical management of vendors/suppliers and assist on process improvement at enterprise level.
5. Provide guidance on data security and cyber security, establish and improve the security management system. Implement policies, procedures and technical measures to ensure the safety and backup of the network and data.
1. Bachelor degree or above, IT related major with experience in both applications and infrastructure support; Having broad technical view, able to quickly understand the business needs and provide IT solutions.
2. More than 8 years of related (at least 5-person) team management experience, proven experience of project management is a must.
3. High integrity, proactive, strong leadership skills with cross-function team spirit, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.